Ok so lately I've been wearing this look because I've been SPRING-INSPIRED! I recently bought THIS dress!
I really wanted a cute look that would go well with this dress and would be versatile. I really think you can take this look from day to night and still pull it off!
LET'S GET STARTED:
1. The first thing I do is prime my eyelids so the eyeshadow can stay on and adhere better. Eye primer is available at most drug/department stores. If not you can always just use a little bit of light foundation but you definitely want something for the make-up to stick on :P
2. Using a soft liner, line your eyes with a rich brown color. I used CoverGirl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner 1
in Espresso. Get as close to the eyelashes as you can. Also, lining below your waterline is optional but can really define your eyes :)
3. Next, line your bottom water-line in a white liner such as Lumene Eye Liner Pencil in #4 Snow White. This will make your eyes pop and seem bigger!
4. The first color you want is a really light peachy/coral. I used the one from my ColorIMPACT 1 collection. Anything light and along those lines works.
Apply this color all over your lid, beginning from the inner corner of your eyes. A light color in that area will make your eyes pop!
5. The next color you want is your favorite type of pink or purple. I chose a pink/purple color from Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadow .07 oz (2.1 g)
in Baked Sweets.
Apply this color to the middle of your lid but make sure to not leave harsh/noticeable lines from the first color.
6. The next color you will need is a brown. Not too dark if you're going for the daytime look but feel free to choose a darker color for a smokey eye. (Lots of eye shadows, when wet, will look darker and more dramatic.)
Apply this color starting from the outer edge of your eye along your EYE CREASE (that is the line that appears when your eyes are at half-mass or the socket you can feel above your eyeballs ;P) towards about halfway.
7. Apply a light color, like a white or really light pink right below the brow bone to give more depth to your eyes. Also use this color to blend any harsh lines.
8. Lastly, apply your favorite mascara to only your top lashes. I find that a brown mascara like CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara
will complement the colors better but feel free to use whatever color.
Add some blush and lip gloss and you're ready to go!